Grow Your Business
We'll try to send you as many new client leads as possible, but here are a few proactive things you can do to attract clients:
- Invite clients (outside of CoachUp) to book you through CoachUp (we'll waive our fees!)
- Create a Craigslist ad to draw more traffic to your profile.
- Get CoachUp gear and business cards to help spread the word (you can redeem points you earn for completing training sessions for CoachUp Cash to use in the CoachUp store).
- Share your profile on social media to grow awareness.
- Creatively market your profile! Feel free to use the CoachUp logo on any promotional materials you'd like to create to promote your profile.
- Improve your placement in the CoachUp search results by having a high fast response rate, setting your specific availability every week, maintaining a high client loyalty rate, and following our coach guidelines and expectations.
Go the Extra Mile
Take the time to really get to know your clients:
- Be a mentor, and build a lasting and meaningful relationship with your client.
- Ask about your clients' grades and how school is going.
- Show up to your clients' games and give feedback.
Provide excellent feedback:
- Offer to watch film of your clients' games and prepare an analysis.
- After each session you can provide feedback on the platform. This is one more tool at your disposal to provide a great service to your athlete and to encourage them to rebook you.
- Take it to Another Level by providing photos and/or videos of the athlete's form.