If your payment came back in error, it could be due to several reasons. Some common reasons include:
- You tried entering a savings account instead of a checking account.
- You made a typo in either your checking account number or routing number.
- There are updates to your bank account that haven't been updated in your CoachUp account.
To correct the error and get paid:
- Visit the "Payments" tab of your CoachUp account and click the "Set up, review, or change your payment settings here." button (please note, this is only accessible via the website, not the CoachUp app).
- Click the "Delete Saved Account" button to remove your bank account.
- Enter your bank account information again. Use a valid checking account (not a savings account) and be sure there aren't any typos.
- We'll try reprocessing your payment. If we run into an error again, we'll follow up with an email to let you know. If you don't see your payment reissued within 24 hours, reach out to us at email@example.com, and we can make sure nothing went wrong.